The Lucetta® 2 Luminometer is a single tube luminometer developed for the detection of bioluminescence and chemiluminescence. It can be used as a portable battery-operated instrument as well as with an external power supply and is suitable for detecting all luminescence.
Designed with a specific mode for using Lonza’s MycoAlert® Mycoplasma Detection Assays, it immediately provides assay results as CLEAN, BORDERLINE or CONTAMINATED sample.
The Lucetta® 2 Luminometer can also be used for many other luminescence-based assays, such as cell proliferation and cytotoxicity assays or luciferase reporter gene assays. For these assays, the instrument's single read mode applies.
• Small, portable tube luminometer
• Stand-alone instrument without PC requirements
• High sensitivity and linearity
• Specific measurement mode for running MycoAlert® Mycoplasma Detection Assays
• Quick single read mode for unprocessed luminescence readings
• High data storage capacity with maximum storage of up to 2,000 single sample readings
• MycoAlert® Mycoplasma Detection Assays
• ATP assays, e.g. ViaLight® Cell Proliferation and Cytotoxicity Assay
• Adenylate Kinase assays, e.g. ToxiLight® Non-destructive Cytotoxicity Assay
• Luciferase reporter gene analysis
Endotoxin and Pyrogen Testing Products
The next chapter in endotoxin testing... Let's write it together.