The Nebula® Absorbance Reader is a 96-well microplate reader that brings new and improved technology to the laboratory. Its excitation monochromator is enhanced for wavelength accuracy and precision, ensuring excellent performance for every absorbance assay. This reader is optimized to work with WinKQCL® Endotoxin Detection and Analysis Software and our traditional LAL assays such as the PYROGENT™-5000 Bulk Kit 100 Test Kit, contains matched endotoxin and reconstitution buffer. Assay sensitivity: 0.01 to 100 EU/ml and the Kinetic-QCL® Kinetic Chromogenic Assay, to provide you with a complete system that will boost your laboratory efficiency.
Enjoy peace of mind knowing that the risk of downtime on your instrument will be minimized thanks to our complete service offering. Expertly trained service professionals can provide installation, qualification and preventative maintenance to keep your Nebula® Absorbance Reader qualified and functional.
Our team of experts also offer comprehensive training on the proper use of your Nebula® Absorbance Reader and its software so we can get you and your team up to speed quickly and easily. Contact us today to learn more about endotoxin training services!
- Increased productivity: high-performance optics and monochromator-based wavelength selection ensure precise and accurate measurements of endotoxin levels, reducing the risk of false negative or false positives in testing and enabling faster decision-making
- Improved User Experience: a compact and easy-to-use design takes up less space in the laboratory, allowing for more efficient use of space and greater flexibility in your workflows
- Greater flexibility: streamlined training and validation requirements due to WinKQCL® Software integration
Nebula® Absorbance Reader Technical Specifications
- Read capabilities: Absorbance (monochromator)
- Light source: Xenon Flash
- Detection: Silicon photodiode
- Wavelength range: 230 – 1000nm
- Temperature control: 5° C above ambient to 42° C
- Power: Auto-sensing: 100 – 120 V/220 – 240 V, 50 – 60 Hz
- Dimensions: 42.5 cm W x 45.7 cm D x 25.3 cm H(16.73" W x 17.99" D x 9.96" H)
- Weight: 15.8 kg (34.8 lbs.)